What I Worked On

This week I didn’t feel like I got much done, but when I started compiling things for this post, I actually did. Sometimes I think that if I didn’t complete some of the big items on my list that means I didn’t do anything. It’s good to have a reminder that that isn’t true.

So, for this week, I did:

  • A practice square of free motion quilting for the Free Motion Project’s FMQ quilt-a-long. I went into more detail on this post.
  • A practice square for the SewCalGal quilt-a-long, which I haven’t posted details on yet. I’ll be linking up to that one next week.
  • Finished a second fabric flower, and will be posting a tutorial on that.
  • Began cutting out squares for a cathedral window wall hanging that I’ve been thinking about for a while. Last week’s cathedral window panel I showed pictures of was the practice run for this one. Now that I’m feeling good about how this works, I’m ready to start in on the real one.

All in all, a pretty decent crafty week, I’d say! 🙂

This slideshow requires JavaScript.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s